Accredited journalists are advised of the press conference for the release of the Apostolic Exhortation Querida Amazonia, Wednesday 12 February 2020 at 1pm, in the John Paull II Hall of the Holy See Press Office. This document is the fruit of the Special Assembly for the Synod of Bishop for the Pan-Amazon Region, ‘Amazonia: New Paths for the Church and for an Integral Ecology,’ 6-27 October 2019.
- Cardinal Lorenzo Baldisseri, General Secretary of the Synod of Bishop
- Cardinal Michael Czerny, SJ, Under-Secretary of the Migrants and Refugees Section, Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development, Special Secretary for the Synod of Bishops for the Pan-Amazon Region
- Fr Adelson Araújo dos Santos, SJ, Professor of Spirituality at the Pontifical Gregorian University
- Sr Augusta de Oliveira, S.M.R., Vicar General of the Sisters S.M.R.
- Prof. Carlos Nobre, Scientist, 2007 Nobel Prize, Member of the Science Commission of the National Council of Scientific and Technological Development
Video Contribution of Most Rev. David Martinez de Aguirre Guinea, O.P. Bishop of the Vicariate of Puerto Maldonado, Special Secretary for the Synod of Bishops for the Pan-Amazon Region